All accepted papers will be published as book chapters in an edited volume with ISBN, which will be available at the conference.
Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in the following journals:
- Submissions should describe original work not submitted or published elsewhere.
- The submitted papers should be prepared according to the template available at this page.
- The required paper length is 10 pages.
- Accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors who must register for the conference and pay the fee.
Statements required by publishing house:
- Please, complete and sign the enclosed copyright forms and return it back
to ISAT mail as a scanned copy in email attachment up to 21 August 2011
and in original copy by regular mail up to 31 August 2011 to the address:
Institute of Informatics (I-32)
Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27
- Please, remember that the copyright form must be signed by ALL authors of submitted work.
BEST PAPERS AWARDS (COMPETITION)
In the interest of encouraging academic careers, during the conference ISAT 2011 will be held a competition for the best papers submitted by doctoral students and presented at the conference. ISAT 2011 will be offering up to four prizes for the best papers.
The rules of the competition for the best research paper is available here (in polish).
Instruction for authors of the papers submitted for publication - ziped description file (pdf) and template (doc). Please read these guidelines carefully before you submit an article.
The abstract of length of about 250 words should be submitted using ISAT 2011 web site (according to instructions at the submission page).
After the acceptation of the abstract, authors are asked tu submit full paper according to instructions at the submission page.
- The official language of the conference is English.
- The presentation room will be equipped with a computer (desktop or notebook) where presentations can be uploaded, and LCD (multimedia) projector.
- The computer will be equipped with Microsoft Power Point (for .ppt/.pps presentations) and Adobe Reader (for .pdf presentations).
- Authors are kindly requested to upload their presentation(s) to computer before start of the session.
- Time of presentation (including discussion) is maximum 20 minutes.
For all matters related to the ISAT 2011 please feel free to contact Organizing Committee.