14 September 2019
The important Last minute information concerning travel tips in Wrocław (the city) are provided in the bottom of Travel Tips conference sub page.
The communication changes are caused by city marathon that takes place on Sunday.
14 September 2019
The conference proceeding are available to download from Springer, using links from the conference main web page.
6 September 2019
The detailed conference program is available on the CONFERENCE PROGRAM subpage.
Please note, there are some slight changes in general schedule.
The conference will take place in the four-star Q HOTEL PLUS WROCŁAW (link) in Wrocław - the capital of Lower Silesian Voivodeship (administrative province) located in south-western Poland.
The sample car travel distances to Wrocław:
- Dresden 268 km,
- Kraków (Cracow) 272 km,
- Prague 283 or 329 km,
- Berlin 344 km,
- Warszawa (Warsaw) 348 km,
- Bratislava 412 km,
- Vienna 533 km.
ATTENTION: LAST MINUTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION is given at the bottom of this page.
- Please note, all of the following information is given on the basis of official timetables provided by the transportation companies.
Note for timetable/planner reading/writing:
- Wroclaw in polish is written Wrocław (line trough letter "l") - you can enter in planner english version (Wroclaw),
- bus station in polish is: dworzec autobusowy,
- railway station in polish is: dworzec kolejowy,
- airport in polish is: port lotniczy.
A few notes how to pronounce names in polish:
- the letter J / j in polish is pronounced like first letter in english word Yeti,
- the letter W / w is pronounced like first letter in english word Voice,
- the letter I / i is pronounced like second letter in english word Video,
- the letter U / u is pronounced similarly to second sound in english word Good,
- the letter Ł / ł (it is not T/t (!), it is line trough letter L/l) is pronounced like first letter in english word Wood,
- the letters CZ / cz is pronounced like firs sound in english word China,
- the letters CH / ch is pronounced almost like letter H (difference is almost none).
1. Travel to Wrocław
- By car - its obvious - you can use your car navigation :)
- By plane - the route map of connections of Wrocław Copernicus Airport (WRO) is here:
- By train - PKP (Polskie Koleje Państwowe, english: Polish State Railways) timetable is here:
The Main Railway Station in Wroclaw is called (in Polish) Wrocław Główny (not using national diacritical marks: Wroclaw Glowny).
- By bus - the quite fast and not very expensive bus connections (mainly country connections but also from several cities from other countries - e.g. Berlin, Prague, Vienna, etc.) can be found here:
2. Travel from Wrocław Airport to Q Hotel Plus - conference location in Wroclaw