The conference will take place in the four-star Q HOTEL PLUS WROCŁAW (link) in Wrocław - the capital of Lower Silesian Voivodeship (administrative province) located in south-western Poland.
The sample car travel distances to Wrocław:
- Dresden 268 km,
- Kraków (Cracow) 272 km,
- Prague 283 or 329 km,
- Berlin 344 km,
- Warszawa (Warsaw) 348 km,
- Bratislava 412 km,
- Vienna 533 km.
ATTENTION: LAST MINUTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION is given at the bottom of this page.
- Please note, all of the following information is given on the basis of official timetables provided by the transportation companies.
Note for timetable/planner reading/writing:
- Wroclaw in polish is written Wrocław (line trough letter "l") - you can enter in planner english version (Wroclaw),
- bus station in polish is: dworzec autobusowy,
- railway station in polish is: dworzec kolejowy,
- airport in polish is: port lotniczy.
A few notes how to pronounce names in polish:
- the letter J / j in polish is pronounced like first letter in english word Yeti,
- the letter W / w is pronounced like first letter in english word Voice,
- the letter I / i is pronounced like second letter in english word Video,
- the letter U / u is pronounced similarly to second sound in english word Good,
- the letter Ł / ł (it is not T/t (!), it is line trough letter L/l) is pronounced like first letter in english word Wood,
- the letters CZ / cz is pronounced like firs sound in english word China,
- the letters CH / ch is pronounced almost like letter H (difference is almost none).
1. Travel to Wrocław
- By car - its obvious - you can use your car navigation :)
- By plane - the route map of connections of Wrocław Copernicus Airport (WRO) is here:
- By train - PKP (Polskie Koleje Państwowe, english: Polish State Railways) timetable is here:
The Main Railway Station in Wroclaw is called (in Polish) Wrocław Główny (not using national diacritical marks: Wroclaw Glowny).
- By bus - the quite fast and not very expensive bus connections (mainly country connections but also from several cities from other countries - e.g. Berlin, Prague, Vienna, etc.) can be found here:
2. Travel from Wrocław Airport to Q Hotel Plus - conference location in Wroclaw